Fall Semester 2016 Welcomes More Than 13,000 Students
REXBURG, Idaho -- Statistics released for Fall Semester 2016 show a total enrollment of 13,600 Pathway students, a 10-percent decrease from last fall’s official enrollment of 14,983 because of changes in enrollment reporting.
Official enrollment numbers are now reported on the twenty-third day of a semester. Previously, enrollment numbers were reported on the eighth day of a semester. This change provides a more accurate enrollment figure following historical trends of Pathway students who withdraw within the first weeks of a semester.
The Fall Semester 2016 Pathway student body includes:
- 9,602 students (71%) in the the United States and Canada and 3,998 students (29%) in all other countries
- Female: 56%; Male: 44%
- Age 18-30 students: 6,961; Age 31+: 6,639
- Average age: 33 years old
- Largest enrollment (U.S. & Canada): 506 students (Orem, Utah)
- Largest enrollment (International): 137 students (Guayaquil, Ecuador)
For more information and demographics pertaining to the current and past semesters, refer to Pathway’s Facts & Statistics.